Especially when she's setting unrealistic expectations for her already amazing boyfriend, and setting boundaries for him when she has none for herself. She wasn't respecting herself, him, or their relationship. How is that my fault?
He asked for help when he was in a dark place, not knowing who or even what to turn to. You should be glad I was there and not someone else, or something else. I told him that I thought the right thing to do was to get out of the relationship if he didn't think the pain and fighting was worth it, but I never once told him what to do. It's not my fault that he didn't think it was worth it, it's not my fault that he found something in me that he never found in you, it's not my fault he feels comfortable with me, and it's definitely not my fault that i'm attracted to him.
How dare you say it's my fault when you're the one who hurt him, lied to him, and cheated. How dare you say that it's because we became bestfriends and you could "tell there was something going on".
You had no idea how great he could be because you never gave him the chance to be, you were too busy lying or being rude to care. You didn't deserve being graced by his presence, or to be held by such an amazing and respectful boy.
But before you expect him to take you seriously or respect you, first learn how to respect someone else enough not to cheat.
Now you're out of the picture, and i'm in it. I guess I just can't help being a giant homewrecker.

No comments:
Post a Comment