Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hello my long lost friend,

It's been so long since we last talked and I really miss those little chit chats that we used to have. Don't you? I can see what those people are telling you, I know they're telling you that I'm a bad road to take and you'll feel so much better without me eventually but they're wrong. I mean why shouldn't you believe me? I've never lied to you.
I can give you what you want most in life: to feel comfortable in your body. No one else can give you that.
We were so close to your goal before that stupid boyfriend of yours had to ruin everything. You know that he would like you so much better if you were as skinny as that girl on the posters in his room. He would like you so much more, and so would everyone else. Do you remember when you sat on his lap that one time and he made some sort of groaning noise like it hurt him? I know you don't want that to happen again, do you?
Just trust me because I know that you can do this. You'll be so much happier if you come back to me, and you'll finally be able to control something in your life. I'll be waiting.

Love,
Anorexia Nervosa

No comments:

Post a Comment