Thursday, June 10, 2010

My life is going so great, it's so perfect it must be unreal because there's no such thing as perfection and it's absolutely pointless to believe that it is real.
Because it's summer, I've got my windows down with music blasting, I've got no where I need to be, no one I need to please and all the time in the world to sit around and do whatever the hell my little heart feels like doing.
This has got to be way to amazing to be real, because for once I'm getting along with my dad and this sort of thing never really happens. Something must be going wrong, something has to be going wrong.
I wake up and I feel fantastic, I just can't help but to make sure that all of my limbs are still attached and my family is still alive, because this is way too amazing to be real.

Finally I realize that there is nothing wrong, that my life can be like this all the time, it always could be I just hadn't found him yet.
The boy who makes me realize that life is here, it is perfect, and I am an important part in the world.
Thank you for helping me see.

No comments:

Post a Comment